Saturday, February 1, 2014

Thing 3

I tried the Redlaser bar code scanner. I was excited to check it out, because the only scanner I have currently is pretty basic. I was really interested in the additional features in this app.

After I got the app, I tried to add some stores to my favorites list, but it only found a few stores nearby. I went through the full list of stores but wasn't able to favorite any of them.  I looked around a little but decided if I had to hunt for it, it wasn't the app for me. 

I liked the feature of creating a QR code. That was a good feature. But, as I thought about it, I didn't think I would really use that enough to justify keeping the app.  I try to keep only those apps that I actively use--I don't want my iPad and iPhone cluttered with apps I don't use.

I looked at the other app suggestions on the list for Thing 3. I already used the Google app, so I didn't do anything with that. The others listed were not of any interest or use for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment