Monday, February 3, 2014

Thing 5

I downloaded and tried out Springpad.  I ended up deleting it.  It reminded me a lot of Evernote, which I have on my iPad and iPhone, but don't really use.  I have items in the various folders in Evernote, but I just don't care for it.  Springpad reminded me a lot of that app.  I like the idea of having lists, and a place to store web addresses of items to read later, etc....But I have a few other apps that I use for those reasons.  I use Pocket to save web articles to read later.  I find that app works well for me.  I keep track of my to-do list in Outlook so it syncs with my computer and is saved on our work server in the event something happens to one of my mobile devices.  I think Springpad would be good for someone who doesn't have many apps on their device yet and is looking for a way to get organized.  Since I have found some apps that I like already, I just didn't find it useful for me.

After this level, I earned my first badge!

No comments:

Post a Comment