Saturday, February 15, 2014

Thing 8

I am very active on social media. I manage personal and business accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest. I have tried Hootsuite in the past and felt overwhelmed with all the columns and lists on the main screen. Having so many accounts to manage, it just becomes overwhelming to have them all together. It may help save time, but it is too much for me to use Hootsuite. For the purposes of this 23 Mobile Things, I looked into it again, but honestly find visiting each individual app to work the best for me. While Hootsuite is good for scheduling messages, I do not subscribe to that method for social. I have a pattern and system that works for me and despite these great tools, will continue in my usual way...

No comments:

Post a Comment