Monday, March 31, 2014

Thing 14

We recently held our annual technology conference for work, and as part of our social media booth, we thought we would try Vine in addition to Twitter. To prepare, I downloaded the app and tried to figure it out. My kids have used it a ton, so I knew a little about it. However, doing a 6 second video is not easy! I made a few promo videos for the conference and thought it seemed like a lot of work for 6 seconds. I know there are learning curves for things like this, but this seemed a little more difficult than I wanted to deal with. I take videos with my regular iPhone video app, and never have problems. In fact, it was super easy from the start. It is also easy to post videos to YouTube and link them to my other social media accounts. I will just stick with that video app.

No comments:

Post a Comment