Monday, June 9, 2014

Thing 23

  • Go back to your thoughts/ideas about  mobile devices and apps. Has anything changed as a result of this experience?  I think I have learned that if I don't think I will use an app, it is ok to delete it. I can't leave everything on my iPad ... And I can always renown load it if I need to use it. 
  • What were your favorite Things and discoveries?  I like the 2nd Thing... Learning more about your mobile device. I thought I knew everything about my phone and iPad--but I didn't.
  • How did you connect with others doing the 23 Mobile Things? I read a few other peoples blogs--but probably not as much as I should have.
  • Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I thought I knew a lot about apps, but was surprised at how much I didn't know. I learned a lot!
  • If we offered a another 23 Mobile Things program like this in the future would you participate?  Yes, if offered, I would definitely do it!
  • How would you describe your learning experience in one word or in one sentence, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities to others?  It was definitely worth my time to explore 23 Mobile Things!

No comments:

Post a Comment